Business Potential Calculator
Why book this meeting?
The Business Potential Review helps you and your client or prospect explore the potential advisory value and agree on a service plan.
What pre-work is required?
The following information is required
- Last two years’ accounts
- Review of the current year’s financials
- Number of hours worked by the owner
- Dependency on the business owner/s
- Business valuation multiplier
- Number of years left in business
What is covered?
The review is split into the following sections:
- Summary of the current situation
- Six Financial Drivers
- Business Potential
- Service Options
What are the benefits?
Higher Recovery Rates
More Meaningful Work
Who is your guide?
The review is hosted by Bob Harper:
- Trained with PWC
- Sole Practitioners to marketing director in a £1m practice
- Worked with over 300 firms from start ups to Top 100
- Google Accelerator Sales Mentor
How long is the review ?
*The investment is linked to the number of owners; £250 covers up to two owners with each additional owners being an extra £150
Make the client value the session by putting a price on it but eliminate risk with a money back guarantee if they don’t think the session was worthwhile.